Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Avalon Sabotage Policy

Avalon, I know it can be tempting when you see that sabotage option come up in Offers. All those little names, probably of people you don't even know. Maybe you select a name, then click yes, so they are sabotaged. You think it's a game, and that no one will be the wiser. But You Need To Know, they get a clue with almost your entire name in it. If you doubt, IM Shawna Montgomery, and ask for a copy of the sabotage notice I got.

Since my early days in Tiny Empires, I have felt that to sabotage others is to make yourself a specific target for sabotage. As Queen of Avalon, I ask you not to use the sabotage option, and Most Specifically NOT against another Monarch. I sometimes hear from players that have been sabotaged by Avalon players, and have No Doubt that I Will hear about it when one of you sabotages a Monarch.

We track sabotage against Our Beloved Kingdom, and ask that you review the post on how to report it. As Monarch, it is my policy to replace acres Avalon players lose to sabotage. I encourage you to take advantage of this. But do not misunderstand, because we do Not sabotage today, that is not to say that Avalon won't Ever Sabotage. Circumstances change and so may Policy.

I urge any outsiders who view this post to keep that in mind. If your line uses sabotage against Avalon, there is no guarantee that we will Not retaliate. If players routinely sabotage us, or publicly suggest sabotage against Avalon, they risk making themselves And Their Down Line targets for retaliation. I recently warned one saboteur of this very hazard and her reply was, that it would make the game more interesting. I urge you to consider this, does anyone in your line paint a target on YOUR back, by sabotaging others?

No comments: